Writing Notices and Pressing a Claim in Open Court

Here is an introduction on enforcing your rights on the Land jurisdiction, which is consolidated here from the course material found at TheSovereignsWay.com and presented in the authors own words. Please be aware that any man or woman who serves a notice of trespass to another man or woman can be expected to press a claim of trespass in open court. If you are not mentally prepared to go to court, then you may not decide to engage in this process, yet.

Using the recording of documents as an example; you have the option of enforcing your right to record your documents on the public record, as a man or woman on the Land. There is no State statute or US Code which applies to this right, because it exists on the Land jurisdiction. On the Land: the lawfor your private property – is what you communicate through an express notice. Property rights are arguably the highest right a man can have. For example, you give notice of what you consider to be your private property, which is your land, your home, your body, your sons or daughters, your wife, your husband, and anything you may believe properly belongs to you and no one else – a car, money in your bank account, etc. Persons (legal fictions) cannot own private property. Men and women can own property if they:

  1. Have lawful standing as a man or woman (the 1779 Declaration)
  2. Declare something as their private property by serving express notice and publishing it on the public record on the Land jurisdiction.

Here is how the process works, using an interaction with a County Clerk Land Records Office as an example:

  • If a County Clerk refuses to record your documents, you can inform the clerk – politely – that these documents are your private property, and that you would consider it a trespass by way of malfeasance, and/or color of law. It is best to have a video recording of this conversation, or have 2-3 witnesses there with you to observe the conversation.

Assuming the clerk continues to refuse to record your documents, you thank him for his time, and go home.

Write up a testimony in the form of an affidavit, and have the men or women who did witness the conversation also autograph that same testimony.

Correspondence. Begin sending pleasant correspondence to the man (who at times acts as County Clerk), and the body of the letter will contain a better explanation of why you are writing, why you believe you have the right to record your documents as a man, and to ask him why he may believe he has the right to deny recording your documents. Be sure you are always writing as a man or woman, and addressing only another man or woman.

Send as many pieces of correspondence as you like. Send all of them with Registered Mail, with green Return Receipt, and include the RM # on your correspondence. Be polite; be agreeable. Assume that this good man (who at times acts as a public servant) is unaware of the law (which he is), and that if he did understand the law, he would immediately provide remedy and record your documents. The first goal is to “remove controversy” (remove confusion) by fully explaining yourself and to give several opportunities for the other man to understand your intention and the law, as it pertains to your private property. The second goal of the correspondence is to bring “remedy” (restoration, restitution, closure, resolution) in the private; which is to say, before you go to court.

Notices. If the friendly correspondence does not achieve the goal of remedy in private – the recording of your documents – then you begin writing notices (also with Registered Mail). An express notice is a written notice which defines the law as it pertains to your private property. Generally, a notice states what you would consider to be a wrong (the man not recording your notices); it defines the law and it notices a man that he has committed a wrong against you, and once again offers an opportunity to bring remedy, and explains the situation clearly enough to remove controversy.

Claim of Trespass. If the man has still not brought remedy to you (by writing you or calling you and asking how you can work this out) in the form of recording your documents, then the last notice is a notice of a claim of trespass. A wrong becomes a trespass when no remedy has been brought to the offended man. It is a serious claim, and it is the last notice you mail before you invite the man to court.

Pressing a Claim. This is where you go to court, and give the man one last opportunity to offer a lawful excuse as to why he believes he has the authority to refuse to record your documents, or why he believes you do not have a claim of trespass. If you have written your notices clearly to “remove controversy” and properly served them with Registered Mail, and recorded each notice (using the LRO) to the land with a Certified Proof of Service using the Form 3811 Green Return Receipts, then you will have a long thread of paperwork showing that you are “in honor” because you have removed controversy and brought remedy. And if the other man has no lawful excuse, then you will press your claim before the court, and put in an order to the Magistrate of the court, with your instructions for how you are requiring remedy; usually in the form of money. For more detailed instruction on how to write notices and press a claim in open court, please check out this page for the discounted subscription to TheSovereignsWay.com.